- NASA Astrophysics Documents - A repository of key documents and American Astronomical Society presentations.
- 2020 Decadal Survey Planning and Mission concept study reports
ExEP Standard Definitions and Evaluation Team
- ExSDET Charter - The Exoplanet Standard Definitions and Evaluation Team charter for the 2020 Astrophysics Decadal Survey.
- The Standard Definitions and Evaluation Team Final Report
- EXOSIMS Download
- AYO for LUVOIR Yield
ExEP Program Science Documents
ExEP Key Documents
- Exoplanet Exploration Program Technology Plan Appendix (2019)
- Astrophysics Biennial Technology Report (2019)
- Astrophysics Technology Gap Priorities
- Exoplanet Exploration Technology Development Plan (2017)
- Exoplanet Exploration Program Technology Plan Appendix (2018)
- Completeness of Precision Radial Velocity Surveys of Nearby Stars for Planetary Companions (2014)
- Quick Studies of science capabilities of exoplanet imaging missions (2014)
- Study on Applications of Large Space Optics (SALSO, 2013)
- New Worlds, New Horizons in Astronomy and Astrophysics (2010)
- A European Roadmap for Exoplanets (2010)
- Blue Dots Report (2010)
Exoplanet Program Analysis Group (ExoPAG)
Large Binocular Telescope Interferometer (LBTI) HOSTS Publications
- Ertel et al. 2020 "The HOSTS Survey for Exozodiacal Dust: Observational Results from the Complete Survey"
- Ertel et al. 2018b "The HOSTS survey for exo-zodiacal dust: preliminary results and future prospects"
- Ertel et al. 2018a: "The HOSTS Survey—Exozodiacal Dust Measurements for 30 Stars"
- Danchi et al. 2016: "Enabling the direct detection of earth-sized exoplanets with the LBTI HOSTS project: a progress report"
- Hinz et al. 2016: "Overview of LBTI: a multipurpose facility for high spatial resolution observations"
- Defrere et al. 2016 "Nulling Data Reduction and On-sky Performance of the Large Binocular Telescope Interferometer"
- Target Selection for the LBTI Exozodi Key Science Program (2015)
- Exo-zodi modelling for the Large Binocular Telescope Interferometer (2015)
- First-light LBT Nulling Interferometric Observations (2015)
Technology Development for Exoplanet Missions (TDEM)
Coronagraph and Starshade Masks, Stops, and Pinhole Files
- Fabrication and Assessment of Petal Edge Accuracy and Defects (2019)
- Fabrication and Assessment of Pinholes (2019)
Laboratory Starshade Design Files
ExEP Key Documents
Astrophysics Strategic Mission Concept Study Reports (2009)
- ACCESS: John Trauger (JPL/Caltech, PI)
- ATLAST: Marc Postman (STScI, PI)
- EPIC: Mark Clampin (NASA/GSFC, PI)
- DAViNCI: Michael Shao (JPL/Caltech, PI)
- New Worlds Observer: Webster Cash (Univ. Colorado, PI)
- PECO: Olivier Guyon (Univ. Arizona, PI)
- Planet Hunter: Geoffrey Marcy (UC Berkeley, PI)
- THEIA: David Spergel (Univ. Princeton, PI)
TPF-C Study Reports and Documents
- ASTRO2010 RFI: TPF-C 4m Mission Concept (2009)
- ASTRO2010 RFI: TPF-C 8m Mission Concept (2009)
- ASTRO2010 White Paper: Technologies for Direct Optical Imaging of Exoplanet (2009)
- TPF-C STDT Report (2006)
- Coronagraph Workshop (2006) (Archive)
- TPF-C Flight Baseline Design Report (2006)
- TPF-C Technology Plan (2005)
- Milestone 1 Report
- Milestone 2 Report
- Milestone 3 White Paper