How to Get Involved
- Learn about exoplanets via written articles, videos, and interactives on how astronomers find and explore other worlds outside of our own solar system.
- Observe a transiting exoplanet using your own telescope or a remote, robotic telescope
- Analyze your data to convert your raw images into measurements of the transiting exoplanet
- Submit your observations to Exoplanet Watch Send your light curve to the American Association of Variable Star Observers (AAVSO) and Exoplanet Watch will incorporate it onto the Results page
- Stay connected with the Exoplanet Watch Community by joining our Slack Workspace. You can also sign up for our monthly newsletters on the right hand side of this window