What is Exoplanet Watch?
There are many ways to connect with us. We'd love to hear from you!
Learn about exoplanets and how to observe them, meet the team, introduce yourself, and ask questions at our bi-weekly meetings, held on alternate Wednesdays at 11:00am Pacific Time. Join our Slack for more details about how to call in.
- Stay in touch with the rest of the Exoplanet Watch community by joining our Slack Workspace
- The free messaging app Slack is the primary way that the Exoplanet Watch team and community keeps in touch with each other to help make this project a success. All are welcome and encouraged to join! It's a great place for people to ask questions, and we're a friendly and welcoming group. No question is too simple. We'd rather have you ask a question and learn how to participate than get stuck and stop trying. Connect with other citizen scientists from around the world. We have participants in 24 time zones.
- Submit your email address to the "Sign Up for Email Alerts" box on the right to sign up for our Monthly Newsletters, which include monthly exoplanets to observe, Member of the Month, Astrophoto of the Month, recent publications, and new project features.
- You can contact the Exoplanet Watch Team via our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also fill out this anonymous feedback form with suggestions on how to make Exoplanet Watch a more interactive and inclusive project and community.
Subscribe to the Exoplanet Watch Monthly Newsletter here: