Date:June 18, 2020 - June 19, 2020
About the Meeting
NASA's Exoplanet Exploration Program Analysis Group (ExoPAG) will hold its twenty second meeting on June 18th and 19th, 2020.
This will be a fully virtual meeting, the Webex information can be found below.
ExoPAG meetings are open to the entire scientific community, and offer an opportunity to participate in discussions of scientific and technical issues in exoplanet exploration, and to provide input into NASA's Exoplanet Exploration Program (ExEP). All interested members of the astronomical and planetary science communities are invited to attend and participate.
Detailed agenda will be posted in late May.
Thursday June 18th, 2020 (times below are Pacific)
- 8:45am - 12:30pm PT
Friday June 19th, 2020 (times below are Pacific)
- 8:45am 12:50pm PT
Remote Participation Access
Please follow these best practices for optimal webex performance:
- Join the meeting on a browser using the above link
- Audio connection in order of preference: While joining the meeting, 1) choose the option to have Webex call you 2) have webex use your computer audio 3) dial in separately via the direct phone number
- Keep you camera off unless you are speaking (this saves bandwidth)
- Keep your microphone muted if you are not speaking
- Utilize the moderated chat feature to submit questions when possible
- Join the meeting 15 minutes early to add the application plug in if necessary and test audio connection
ExoPAG 22 is preceding the 2020 Sagan Exoplanet Summer Workshop, which will be held virtually July 20-24, 2020. The topic this year will be Extreme Precision Radial Velocity (EPRV). Information and registration can be found here (this workshop is not held in conjunction with the ExoPAG)