You can use the following target lists below to schedule your observing in advance or for other locations on the Earth. Just select one of the lists, pick a target, and then use an observing planning tool (e.g., NASA's Exoplanet Archive Ephemeris Service or the Swarthmore Transit Finder) to determine when your target's next transit is visible from your location!
- Exoplanet Watch Ranked Target List - please refer to this page here to determine the column header information; this ranked target list is generated from the list of known transiting exoplanets on the NASA Exoplanet Archive and then ranked according to the Figure of Merit (Eqn. 6) in Zellem et al. 2020
- European Space Agency's Ariel Mission Target List (Edwards et al. 2019)
- TESS Targets of Interest (Note: after clicking the link, select the "TESS Objects of Interest" radio button under "Target list")
- Planet Hunters TESS Candidate Planets (click here for more information about Planet Hunters TESS, a citizen science project to discover planets in TESS data)
- Potential Exomoon Hosts (coming soon!)