Date:January 7, 2023 - January 8, 2023
About the Meeting
NASA's Exoplanet Exploration Program Analysis Group (ExoPAG) will hold its twenty seventh meeting January 7th through the 8th, 2023 immediately preceeding the 241st AAS meeting in Seattle, WA. This will be a hybrid meeting. The agenda will include programmatic updates of relevance for the ExoPAG community, science updates and descriptions of exciting new capabilities, updates from SIGs and SAGs, as well as our regular business meeting.
ExoPAG meetings offer an opportunity to participate in discussions of scientific and technical issues in exoplanet exploration, and a forum for community input on the prioritization of activities in NASA's Exoplanet Exploration Program (ExEP). All interested members of the space science community are invited to attend and participate. Suggestions for topics and/or speakers at the meeting along these lines are welcome.
Code of Conduct
Please review the ExoPAG 27 Code of Conduct for all meeting participants
We ask that intended participants provide their general information by accessing the blue "register" button above to assist us with logistics planning (there is no fee associated with this).
Additionally, ExoPAG attendees will need to register for the AAS conference as the ExoPAG is considered a splinter meeting of the wniter AAS. For those that will not attend any AAS sessions outside of the ExoPAG, please select the "HAD Member 2 Day Special" registration.
Seattle Convention Center
705 Pike St., Seattle, WA
Hotel and Transportation
- AAS has provided discounted rates at 2 hotels which can be booked through their site.
- The Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) is approximately 13 miles from the Seattle Convention Center. Rideshare cost is ~$46.
- Information on Ground Transportation is also available.
- Audio: Toll Free +1 (844) 575-9329 Global call-in numbers
- Meeting ID: 2761 997 9694
- PW: planets
Real Time Questions and Answers
- Questions for speakers and the Executive Committee should be submitted via the NASA online tool. Click the "+ ask" button on the right side of the green box to submit a question.
- The Q&A session will be moderated and all appropriate questions will be made public (i.e. no profanity, abuse etc)
- All public questions will be published anonymously
- Questions can be "upvoted" by other attendees by clicking the arrow to the left of the question
- All answers can be viewed under each question
- Previous FAQs
The application for early career talks is closed.
Thank you for your submissions. Selections will be made and applicants will be notified mid-November, 2022.
Community members can propose suggestions for the ExoPAG that will be dispositioned by the EC and can subsequently be discussed by the full ExoPAG.
Members can also propose ideas for future ExoPAG findings via this google form. (See description of past findings.)