Meeting Information | Agenda
We are pleased to announce that the second meeting of NASA's Exoplanet Exploration Program Analysis Group (ExoPAG-2) will be held Thursday and Friday, June 24-25, 2010 in Pasadena, CA. The tentative venue for the meeting is the Hilton Pasadena Hotel. Although the meeting agenda is still being formulated, it will likely include discussions in the areas the 5 science analysis groups (SAGs) that were established after the inaugural ExoPAG meeting. For reference, those 5 SAGs span the topical areas of:
1. Debris Disks and Exozodiacal Dust
2. Potential for Exoplanet Science Measurements from Solar System Probes
3. Planetary Architecture and Dynamical Stability
4. Planetary Measurements Needed for Exoplanet Characterization
5. State of External Occulter Concepts and Technology
Further information about meeting logistics will also be posted on this page as planning proceeds.
Of course, we welcome any suggestions from stakeholders in NASA's Exoplanet Exploration Program for additional topics of ExoPAG discussion and analysis. Please send any suggestions you might have to: NASA-ExoPAG@nasa.gov.
We hope to see you in Pasadena!
Jim Kasting ExoPAG Chair
Douglas Hudgins NASA Exoplanet Exploration Program Scientist