Date:January 5, 2021 - January 6, 2021
About the Meeting
NASA's Exoplanet Exploration Program Analysis Group (ExoPAG) will hold its twenty-third meeting on January 5th and 6th, 2021. This will be a fully virtual meeting. ExoPAG meetings offer an opportunity to participate in discussions of scientific and technical issues in exoplanet exploration, and a forum for community input on the prioritization of activities in NASA's Exoplanet Exploration Program (ExEP). All interested members of the space science community are invited to attend and participate. Suggestions for topics and/or speakers at the meeting along these lines are welcome.
- Tuesday, January 5th, 2021: Time 12pm-4:45pm EST / 9am-1:45pm PST
- Wednesday, January 6th, 2021: Time 11:40am-5:00pm EST / 8:40am-2:00pm PST
Invitation for Early Career Scientists to Present Talks
ExoPAG and ExEP invites early career scientists, postdocs and graduate students to consider presenting at the virtual ExoPAG 23 meeting. We are particularly interested in presentations from early career scientists, postdocs, and graduate students from diverse backgrounds.
Application for early career scientist talks is now closed.
Remote participation access (for both days):
- Join Webex
- Meeting ID: 199 759 2365
- Meeting Password: planet
- If a web connection is not accessible, you may dial direct 844-575-9329
Please follow these best practices for optimal webex performance, this is particularly important in meetings of this size:
- Join the meeting using the link above (preferably via application download or alternatively via browser) and connect to audio via computer. If necessary, you can choose to have webex call you via phone.
- Keep your camera off unless you are speaking (this saves bandwidth)
- Keep your microphone muted if you are not speaking
- Join the meeting at least 15 minutes early to download the application if necessary and test the audio connection
- Guidance on Q&A will be provided prior to the meeting
If you need logistical assistance, feel free to contact the Exoplanet Program Office staff at firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no registration fee or form the ExoPAG meeting. Note: The ExoPAG is not affiliated with the AAS conference. Individuals should register separately for that conference if they plan to attend.