For students in Grade: 3rd to 12th
- Astronomical Objects
- Black Holes – Q&A
- Black Holes – Three Kinds
- Black Holes – What Are They?
- Black Holes – Comparison with Planets
- Exoplanet Detection – Gravitational Microlensing
- Exoplanet Detection – Radial Velocity
- Exoplanet Detection – Transit
- Exoplanet Detection History
- Space Telescope – Kepler vs TESS
NOTE: This PowerPoint file has built-in interactive elements. To view them, you must be in "Slide Show" mode; you can then move to the next view either by clicking your mouse, the spacebar, or the arrow keys. This slide will not work in "regular viewing mode."